What we offer & what we seek?
What we seek
Our culture focuses on helping us achieve excellence.
Excellence means for us to have the values that we value:
- Responsibility – working free & independent
- High Performance – no sleeping pills!
- Top payment of market
- Corporate & personal development
- Solution-oriented, working in context without control
- Loyalty, respect and communication skills
Working in Prishtina - and some time in Zurich, because why not?
We’re located in Prishtina, near the “B” Street, a street known for its restaurants, cafés and great atmosphere. Our small yet fine office with a view over the whole Prishtina is waiting for creative people like you.
We also have another office at the Zurich Airport – a place with a lot to offer! The airport is just right next to our office, and the amazing city center is just 15 minutes away with the lake and the historical castle, lovely restaurants and cafés.
Qualifications to put you ahead of the rest:
When you work at MIK, you’re not just an employee – you’re an integral part of our team. You’ll be working with the technology und digital skills of tomorrow, today.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
- Google Adwords & Analytics Certified
- Inbound Marketing Certified (for example: Hubspot / Udemy)
- Social Media Marketing Certified (for example: Hubspot / Udemy)
- Proven On Page / Off Page SEO experience
- Understanding website analytics & A/B testing
- Google Local experience (Google My Business / Google Maps)
- Strong attention to detail & organization skills
Benefits of working @MIK
You’ll learn valuable new skills all the time. Join the MIK team and use your expertise to provide our customers with the best possible service.
- Great colleagues in a beautiful office in Pristina, challenging work,
progress of personal skills & development
- Top of the market payment, secure work place, freedom & responsibility
- International company – working for clients in Switzerland
- Working with business partners from Switzerland, Germany, Poland,
Ukraine and the United States.
- Working with state of the art software, tools and systems.
- Working for big international brands
- Business visa for Switzerland & Schengen
- Lots of paid holidays (11) and paid vacation (20)
- Registered at the ATK (Tax Administration of Kosovo) for Pension
Employer with opportunities
Facts & Numbers
MIK helped me open doors towards creativity, different design experiences and it gave me the opportunity to work with national and international brands. Creativity is the driving engine at MIK.Vigan
It’s great to work with a young and motivated team that gives you full support. As the CSO of MIK I have a lot of appointments and therefore it is great to have the support and engagement of your team.Patric
Ever since I started working at MIK, I have developed both personally and professionally. MIK gave me the opportunity of improving my inter-personal, technical and team work skills while also allowing me to develop through certifications and online courses.Edon
The energy and the spirit of the team at MIK has made my journey completely better. It is interesting how in a short amount of time I was able to develop to a great extent.Arb
We are very proud to work with these 3 companies – they exist together for 368 years.
MIK Group was founded 6 years ago.
- A multinational Danish pharmaceutical company founded in 1908.
- First producer of penicillin outside the USA & UK
- Number of employees: 5.000 in 61 countries
- Revenue 2015: 1.137 Mio
- Mission: Help people achieve healthy skin.
Beiersdorf ( Eucerin )
- A German personal-care company founded in 1882
- Known for its brands: Eucerin, Labello and Nivea.
- Number of employees: 17.659 in 150 countries
- Revenue 2015: 6.686 Mio
- Mission: Focus on Skin Care
EWZ- ZURICH ELECTRICITY
ewz – Electric power station of Zurich
- Founded in 1890
- Number of employees: 1.200
- Revenue 2015: 813 Mio
- Mission: Be the leading company with